Wednesday, January 11, 2006

POSTS FROM STARWARS.COM

I had wondered what it would feel like to be a part of a real Star Wars community. It is so easy to feel disconnected from other fans, and I was happy to find a place of refuge at StarWars.com. People from all ages take part, posting their own blogs and comments. I got useful feedback on some of my postings, which can be found here. One thing is for certain: everyone has an opinion which they passionately hold. I have to say, I disagreed with some of the comments. My high from seeing Episode III has dissipated a little, and I'm more able to see that George Lucas is capable of error.

My stay at StarWars.com was short-lived; it was only a 7-day free trial. However, it was a great experience blogging on the official site, as was meeting a lot of new cyber-people.

No comments: