Monday, June 13, 2005

EVEN JEDIS NEED A BREAK

As it turns out, I was a little over-eager by starting out at ten push-ups a day. The exertion put too much pressure on my elbows and I've been off work for almost two and a half weeks. Today is the first day I've felt comfortable enough to sit and type at my computer. My employers at Sristle Industries were nice enough to grant me the time off. Obviously, I can't very well be maneuvering chemical drums around the plant while both of my arms are in slings. Anywho, the incident was actually a blessing in disguise, because over the past two weeks I've been able to take inventory of my Star Wars collectibles. While in the middle of it last week, I got the idea to take some photos of my collection and post them on this site. I hope you enjoy. This is only a sampling of my collection; it took a lot of energy to set up this display out on the grass.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have been cool if Luke had a son and named him Jedidiah then when he grew in strenght and stature he'd be Jedidiah Jedi.

Pamela said...

Pretty large collection you've got there Mr Starwars!

Becky said...

It's so beautiful. And to think you did it all with your arms in slings? Wow. The force is strong with you!

Anonymous said...

Two different shades of blue...what does it mean?

Anonymous said...

Mr. S.W. do a google on star wars gangsta rap. It's awesome.

Becky said...

Well Mr. Andrew as always you deliver! Way cool, here's the link I found for Star Wars gangsta rap: http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfswgangstase.html

Depending on your connection it could take a few moments to load, but it's worth it. Enjoy!

Becky said...

Check this link out, it's darn funny!

http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html