Tuesday, August 09, 2005

THE TRUTH SURFACES

Admittedly, I feel a bit uneasy about my push to refer to myself as Master Ranbl Migam. The main reason is that hitherto you have only known me as Mr. Star Wars. Obviously, this is an honorary title bestowed upon me by my acquaintances. Before I make the switch from one alias to another, though, I must be respectful of the fact that the fellow fanatics who frequent this site are genuine enough to use their real, civilian names. Andrew, Pam, Paul, Becky, Frank Milton and the others, thank you for your continued support and interest. We share a very special bond.

Sincerely,

Randall Bliss

2 comments:

Pamela said...

No, Thank You Mr Starwars.

Becky said...

You will always be a Master in my eyes, so go for it Master Ranbl Migam! Your site clearly proves you are more than worthy of the title.