Monday, August 08, 2005

YOUR JEDI NAME

Recently, I was conversing with some friends. Our subject was what Star Wars name we would choose for ourselves. It caused me to remember receiving an e-mail from someone that contained a formula for finding your true Star Wars alias. I did a search online for "Star Wars name" and found one of the simpler variations of the formula. Here it is:

For your new Jedi first name:
1) Take the first 3 letters of your first name and add:
2) the first 2 letters of your last name.

For your new Jedi last name:
1) Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name and add:
2) the first 3 letters of the city in which you were born.

Other versions allow you to also find your Star Wars honorific name and title.

I hope this information is an enlightenment to those of you who are unsure of your actual identity.

Yours truly,
Master Ranbl Migam
(I added "master" for effect.)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hello Master Ranbl Migam,
I'm a faithful fan of your blog, keep up the excellent work.
May the force be with you,
Becgu Mabro

Pamela said...

Yes indeed, may the force be with you,
Pamkl Hakno